Sunday 23 December 2012

More Ulisses Miniatures, Part III

I am a bit late, am I not?

Yes, I think I am a bit late, but I do have good excuses, as I am very busy sculpting away for commissions and on top of that furthering my own line of miniatures.
The resin masters have all been cast and cleaned now and are ready to be used for the casting moulds.

Those moulds I have ordered have arrived in the meantime so that I will be visiting my buddy Stefan from Masquerade Miniatures more often in the near future in order to produce the moulds for metal casting using his facilities (a big THANKS in advance to you, Stefan).

My ordered tin alloy has yet to arrive, which won't happen this year, that much I have been told.

I aimed to get the realease done this year still but, alas, it was not to be. Shame on me, but even my day has got no more than 24 hours and I also am married to a wife who keeps me fairly busy...  ;-)


Anyway, it says "More Ulisses Miniatures" in the headline, so here we go:


The first one to be revealed is the last mini of the "Thorwaler" faction, the "Hailanzerin" which means something like "Sharklancer".








Next I would like to show the second faction I did two sculpts for, the "Heroes and Villains".

First was the "Söldnerschütze" (Mercenary Marksman).











Second of that faction was the "Schwertgeselle" which I would translate as "Swordfighter" or "Swordbloke".







More of the Ulisses minis and other stuff to come soon.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Gregor


No comments:

Post a Comment