Tuesday 4 June 2013

Late, late, late...

Narf! I missed May for an update - too bad!

May was pretty busy a month for me. Time consuming commissions for Mantic Games to do, preparations for the Roleplay Convention in Cologne and furthering the release of my own miniatures.

I have produced all but one of the necessary moulds for casting my stuff in white metal which gets me a huge step along on the way to my own miniature line.

At the Roleplay Convention in Cologne last weekend I could see some of my sculpts hitting the shelves.
Ulisses released the Dwarfs for their skirmish game "Schicksalspfade":




Here the whole gang in single shots:












And finally a photo done by Stefan Niehues right after casting the first bunch in white metal:






That's it for now, stay tuned and happy gaming.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment